Cross-Cutting Sectors of Services
We help our clients meet the essential expectations that every person has of the healthcare system: access, experience and outcomes.
Our solutions are geared towards supporting a devolved system of government, addressing the needs of vulnerable populations especially women, children, and youth, and addressing the burden of infectious diseases, non-communicable diseases and maternal mortality. The need of the hour is thus a two pronged approach – first to bring quality healthcare services to doorsteps of the needy and second to promote healthcare awareness and contemporary healthcare seeking behavior among the underprivileged.
Some of our health objectives include:
- Conduct baseline studies [community diagnoses] to identify Health and Felt the needs.
- To provide basic Health Education and Information training to Women, and Youths for development, Economic Growth and Poverty alleviation.
- Reduce Maternal/Infant Morbidity and Mortality rate by establishment of Primary
- Health Clinics/Outreach clinics and activities.
- To provide Essential Drugs.
- To develop, field-test and produce awareness materials i.e. Posters, Handouts etc.
- To raise Awareness on STD/HIV&AIDS, promote and provide Home/Community
- Based Care
To Collaborate with other Bodies or Agencies Promoting Health.